Storage systems for video game developers
State-of-the-art games deserve state-of-the-art shared storage.
A smarter way to work
Production values of state-of-the-art video games continue to increase and become more realistic. Today’s games feature 4K video, Dolby surround sound, and virtual reality. The next generation game consoles continue to drive the need for more sophisticated, realistic games.
To stay competitive, game developers need to take advantage of the technologies used by audio and video production companies. By using a cross-platform mix of best-of-breed audio and video products, game developers push the limits of storage performance.
Our products give game developers fast access to the media content they need to work quickly, without timely copying to and from the storage itself.
EVO is more than shared storage
Store, organize, and secure everything you need to develop the latest games.
With the EVO suite you can focus on developing, not storage management.
Built-in media management
Quickly find and preview your clips with included ShareBrowser media management software integrated into your favorite NLEs and creative apps.
Protect your assets with a Network Recycle Bin. Recover deleted files, or simply restrict the ability to delete files with configurable permissions.
Sync & replication
Automatically sync new content and file changes between multiple systems, whether they’re in the same building or around the globe.
Key solution features
- Compatibility with major game development applications and workstations for Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Designed for game development including animation, 3D graphics, VR, and more
- Available in SSD and HDD configurations with options for 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, 50GbE, and 100GbE connectivity
Key solution benefits
- Use projects and files where you want, when you want, without pulling to a local drive
- Work with a support staff that understands your game development workflow, not just the storage
- Save time, improve collaboration, protect your work from costly failures
Get a free online demo
Learn how your team can use EVO to start creating amazing content, faster.