On-Premise and Remote Media Production Workflow For Film and Television
Join SNS and the New England Section of the Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE) for a webinar presentation about on-site and remote media production workflow.
SMPTE meetings are free and open to all, members and non-members alike.
Modern video production workflows require both on-prem and off-prem accessibility, seamless integration with the editing tools you use, and intuitive features that help creative teams create incredible content, faster.
In this webinar, we’ll examine the elements of a video production workflow and discuss how consolidating and integrating various systems can save you time and avoid costly breakdowns in your creative workflow.
We’ll also walk through a live demonstration of EVO, the high-performance shared storage solution with included media asset management, AI, cloud, remote editing, and automation tools purpose-built for the unique needs of professional video production.
You’ll learn about:
- On-prem, off-prem, and hybrid cloud workflows
- Editing from anywhere with remote access to shared storage
- Apple-certified ProRes transcoding for edit-ready proxies
- Performance for 4K and 8K workflows
- Media asset management integrated with your NLEs
- AI automatic metadata tagging
- Time-saving automation tools and robust APIs
Presented by Steve McKenna, Director of Sales at Studio Network Solutions.