When Bipolar Studio started to expand their capabilities to include things like 8K & 10K resolutions and 32-bit VR CGI, they knew it would be impossible without the right shared storage solution. They needed a server that could not only help them get over the roadblocks in their current workflow but help them fully realize their potential.
- Powered by SNS: The 7 Best Places to See EVO at NAB 2019
- Studio Network Solutions Announces ShareBrowser Extension for Adobe After Effects
- The EVO Ecosystem is Getting a Massive Upgrade
- Studio Network Solutions Announces EVO, ShareBrowser, and Slingshot Updates for NAB 2019
- ShareBrowser Premiere Panel Now Available on the Adobe Exchange